Friday, September 4, 2009

Woot........ Delicious bor??

Today, i got 2 surprise in 1 day........ the 1st surprise is that my boss invite me go on a vacation trip with him to thailand......

The second surprise is...... i got a very delicious dinner from my customer...... " HOW GOOD CAN TODAY BE? "

Let me show u.........
Did i make u feel hungry now? Wakakakakaa......

Different type of sushi and a cup of chinese tea ( This chinese tea is called " Pu Er ". A very high quality tea. )
If got time 2morrow i show you how they make this tea..... ( chinese tradisional way of making tea )

Maybe someone will say something like " Cheh.....sushi nia ma " but to me eatting different type of sushi when dinner ( IS FREE SOME MORE ) are consider as very speacial liao...... ( actually the person who saying cheh..... is because that person is jealous about me ) Wakakakakaka.....

Today really feel very lucky.......

2 comments:

  1. makes me hungry only, next time bring me go eat also Sushi yummyyummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. richard come back kuching chia me McD AGAIN!!!

    ReplyDelete