Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Why Do Human Got Feeling?

One day my fren suddenly "PM" me on msn...

Him : Hi

I : Hi

Him : can i ask u something....

I : sure

Him : if got a boy likes a gal then one day he saw that gal sharing her mask with other guy infront of him so the guy now feel very disappointed....

I : do the gal knows that the boy like her o not?

Him : yeah...

I : hmm...... maybe the guy being too sensitive......

I : y suddenly ask about this?

Him : im the disappointed guy.....

I : errrr....... ( shock me for few second )

I : nvm if u think she doent suit u then let go lor..... maybe u will found a better gal nextime.....

Him : yea.... my frens also told me to let go....

Then the rest of the story is i try to cheer him up........ took me few minutes to help him recover his mood...... takes some jokes and some times to do it........

When he havent told me the guy is him = i was thinking" wtf jealous over a mask she wearing".
But when he told me the guy is him = i was thinking "errr......(my brain totally blank for few seconds)" still cant belive it because he consider as a handsome looking guy. Usually handsome guy have no this problem facing againts gals. The only handsome guys problem is having too much gf.... "LoL"

The only thing i can do left is = "hey, lets go KFC/Mcdonald..... i chia u eat"

Hey, thats whats friends are for....... rite?

Acually he is not the only one complains about his feeling towards me..... Sometimes is about his/her relationship with their bf/gf......

The only things we can help by being a friend is by help them sloving their problem. maybe sometimes doesnt work as we plan, but at least we try our best.

Like me, i also facing some feeling problems too....

To me, my most biggest problem is my family....

It been a while since my big sister and my little brother left malaysia and go to U.K for further studies...

Still cant belive it..... times do fly..... i still remember when we were small, we usually always fighting with each other for no special reason....... haha....... good old days....... I miss them alot.......

Is a very sad things, but in the end the only things to do is only "Let Go".

But try thinking the other way around.... is not like they going to U.K and never come back rite?

When they finish their studies, i will able to go U.K to visit their graduation and see them wearing the famous "Square Hat". Then i will be very proud to having them as my sister and brother...... ^^

Family is very important. So if got spare times, pls spend some with your family.

Maybe sometimes having feelings can make you sad, but feelings is also the one makes u happy.

So is not important that u sad, is important that how u gonna make urself happy.Cheers......

Wishing them studies well over there......

My Brother and Sister........

This is me telling my normal daily life experience.....
This is my first post..... hope to those viewers like my post.....^^ Cheers......

1 comment:

  1. Yo~ So touch wor~ Finally u post out tis~ haha~

    ReplyDelete