Friday, September 4, 2009

A Huge Surprise From My Boss....

Today, when i was busy in the office then suddenly........

Boss : Hey richard, Hari Raya you got free time bor?

I : Yea, why u ask?

I : Here is johor ma.... holiday also cant go anywhere..... ( Because no car to drive..... )

Boss : Acually nothing important lar.... just wanna check whether u got time bor, if got time then wanna follow me go thailand bor?

At this time i was thought is he kidding with me?
Then i ask.....

I : You sure or not? You sponser or not?

Boss : "Of Couse"

I : Why suddenly wanna go thailand? You wan find "Ah Gua" har?

Boss : No lah!!!

Then My boss starting acting weird(Shy shy)......

Boss : Acually........... I miss my wife............

Then my impresion was " Errrrr.... ok..... why miss wife must go thailand? "
Then he told me acually his wife is thailand people.
But she going back thailand 1 month for holiday ( Back to visit kampung )

I : Why must bring us along le?

Boss : Bring you along you still asking so many question ar? You consider lucky that i bring u go thailand.....

I : "Errrrrrrr........." ( speechless.......... what to do? he is the boss ba..... the only thing we can do is just remain silent........ )

True also..... i consider lucky already cause not much boss will suddenly ask u go vacation with him and sponser ( Singapore Airline Tickets / Eat over there / Hotel Bills / And visit the famous places in thailand ).

To me is like "One Thousand And One Boss I Ever See".....
 Really Very Nice Boss!!!!

In the morning, when go working feel like wanna die from work...... but when he told me this news i was happy until i can almost "FLY"..... ( Because i never been to thailand before.... )

Wuhoo!!!!!!!!!!! Yappi!!!!!!!!!! Wakakakaka!!!!!!! Hehehehehe!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Opps...... Too Excited...... Sry...........

On The 20th Of September 2009 " THAILAND HERE I COME "
Cant Wait For This Vacation!!!!!  V ^0^ V

Thx Boss....... Hehe.......

4 comments:

  1. Oh that's good!! You can travel to Thailand! now you got the chance to look around! I heard at there got alot of "Ah Gua"! haha! Must careful and take care yea. Anyway, i drop you my comment already so next time be good to me and dont always bomb me. Xixi. Remember to take more pictures for me to see o..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Please confirm with your Boss again... Trust him 50% only.

    Good Luck !

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah! i oso wan go ma,bosss~ u r my boss oso,so u must bring me go~ haha~ :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous = Comfirm already.... ^^

    Maggie = Im not ur boss.... swt... =.="

    ReplyDelete